- Amount - 200.000 EUR
- Tenor - 360 months
- Grays period - Up to 12 months
- Interest rate with salary :
- 3,3% fixed for first 10 years,
- 4,00 p.p + variable interest rate of 6 month Euribor for the rest of the period (if Euribor rate is negative, percentage will be counted as 0%). 3,68% annual percentage rate of total costs (APR)
- Upfront fee : 1%.
Promotional: 0% upfront fee up to 31.08.2020
- Without cost for estimation.
- Mandatory insurance policy from Halk Insurance AD Skopje
- 1000 MKD per year for a period equal to the loan repayment period
(The client concludes Multiyear Insurance Agreement with the insurance company. The insured amount is defined in the policy)
- Fee for control in the Loan Register: 200 MKD (the fee is paid before the disbursement of the loan and it is not paid for declined or canceled requests), 150 MKD application fee, promissory note, notary expenses.
- Collateral- Mortgage, promissory note and statement of promissory note
- Creditworthiness - Up to 1/2 of salary income with the possibility of co-debtor
- Participation: minimum 15%.
* 3,68% APR for loan amount of 50.000 EUR, interest rate 3,3% fixed for the first 10 years, and variable interest rate of 4,00 p.p + 6 month Euribor for the rest of the period, tenor 360 months, application fee 150 MKD, costs for checking in MKB 200 MKD and cost for insurance policy 1000 MKD.
** The amount of the annual percentage rate of total costs (APR) is affected by the loan repayment term, the loan amount, the amount of loan costs included in the calculation of the APR, the amount of the contractual interest rate and the amount for insurance policy.