- Amount - 200.000 EUR
- Tenor - 360 months
- Grays period- Up to 12 months
- Interest rate with salary :
- 3,50% fixed for first three years,
- 4,80% fixed for next two years, and
- 5,80 p.p + variable interest rate of 6 month Euribor for the rest of the period (if Euribor rate is negative, percentage will be counted as 0%). 5,23% annual percentage rate of total costs (APR)
- Interest rate without salary:
- 7,00 p.p + variable interest rate of 6 month Euribor (if Euribor rate is negative, percentage will be counted as 0%)
- Upfront fee : 1%. Up to 15.12.2019 without upfront fee.
- Without cost for estimation.
- Fee for control in the Loan Register: 200,00 MKD (the fee is paid if the loan is approved).
- Collateral- Mortgage 1:1,17, promissory note and statement of promissory note
- Creditworthiness - Up to 1/2 of salary income with the possibility of co-debtor
- Participation: minimum 15%.FAQMy monthly incomes are low can I have co debtor for my loan?
* 5,23% APR for loan amount of 50.000,00 EUR, variable interest rate of 5,80%, tenor 360 months, application fee 150 MKD and costs for checking in MKB 350 MKD
** The amount of the annual percentage rate of total costs (APR) is affected by the loan repayment term, the loan amount, the amount of loan costs included in the calculation of the APR and the amount of the contractual interest rate.